WHERE'S YOUR DREAM HOME? - MASK
Style: Face Mask
Great ice breaker to attract potential buyers or sellers. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings1 as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. While the CDC's guidance recommends even homemade cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of the virus, now you can go a step further with our exclusive design face mask covering.
These cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. The manufacturer made sure that these face masks have all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask)
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% cotton
- Sturdy over-the-ear adjustable straps for a snug fit
- Face masks should not be placed on children under age 2
- One size fits most (W 8.5" x H 5" in the middle and 3" at ends) to cover your nose and mouth
- May be worn alone, or on top of an optional surgical mask or a disposable mask (sold separately), which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials
- Please note that our face masks have not been tested for flame resistance or skin sensitivity
While guidance is continually evolving, the manufacturer has compiled information it hopes you will find helpful on how to stay safe and protect the ones you love:
- General Information on COVID-19 from the CDC
- How to Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19
- Wash before first use in Cold Water, Air Dry
1 Source: CDC.GOV
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Returns: For health and safety reasons, all face mask sales are final and are not returnable or exchangeable.